CHIPS N' GUAC MOTO SOCKS
FIST Handwear Compression Moto Sock + Knee Brace Sleeve
- Lightweight, durable, THERMOLITE¨ TECHNOLOGY provides superior COMFORT and breathability.
- ANATOMICAL CUSHIONING across sole to prevent slipping inside the BOOT.
- MESH PANEL for temperature regulation.
- QUICK DRY PERMEABILITY.
Universal Sizing (US):
Last updated February 24, 2021
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain approval for your return. After receiving approval via email, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase and mail your return to the following address:
Fist Handwear Europe
3606 AB, Maarssen
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least thirty (30) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Items being returned because of incorrect sizing that have been used
- Items that have become unusable due to regular wear and tear.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, in the same condition as they were received
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
+31 (0) 20 532 0788