RICK THORNE - STAY RAD
FIST Handwear Multi-Use Glove: Motocross | BMX | MTB | Gripping & Ripping
The connection between you and your bars, there is nothing more important than feel. Sublimated four-way stretch twill spandex upper paired with a single layer Clarino palm make for the best fit on the market. Less is more with this Minimalistic multiple use glove. Taking that all-important Insta pic or punching out a quick text has never been easier on the track or trails with conductive thread in the index finger and thumb make sure you #FISTARMY to share with your people.
- Minimalistic lightweight design for maximum performance and feel
- Sublimated 4-way stretch twill spandex upper featuring full breathability and supreme comfort
- Single Layer Clarino* palm for maximum feel and control
- Spandex finger gussets for ultimate flexibility and dexterity
- Touch Screen conductive index finger and thumb
- Custom FIST closure offers a broad range of adjustment to keep your gloves secured just how you like them
Last updated February 24, 2021
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain approval for your return. After receiving approval via email, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase and mail your return to the following address:
Fist Handwear Europe
3606 AB, Maarssen
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least thirty (30) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Items being returned because of incorrect sizing that have been used
- Items that have become unusable due to regular wear and tear.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, in the same condition as they were received
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
+31 (0) 20 532 0788